10 Reasons to Fall in Love with Eco Chic Movement’s Diaper Cream
Over the years, we have had lots of feedback about our Diaper Cream and some interesting “off label” uses. This week I am rounding them all up for you.
Top 10 Reasons to Fall in Love with Our Diaper Cream
- Helps to Clear up Diaper Rash- A mix of anti-bacterial, anti-yeast, anti-inflammatory and wound healing herbs help to soothe and heal broken skin quickly. Tanya said “I had tried so many different variations of diaper cream for by baby’s rash, and nothing worked. Not even the prescription one my doctor prescribed. Then a friend of mine recommended Eco Chic, and it honestly worked so quickly. The rash was gone the next morning!! Thank you! 😊
- Prevents Diaper Rash- The diaper cream is 100% oil based, by design. This results in it repelling urine to help keep wetness off of baby’s bottom. Reducing the wetness limits the ability for a rash to develop. This is further prevented by the anti-bacterial and anti-yeast herbs in the cream.
- Petroleum Free- Many conventional diaper creams use petroleum jelly or petroleum byproducts to help create a barrier on baby’s skin. These are harmful because petroleum products are frequently contaminated with dioxin, a known carcinogen and endocrine disruptor.
- Cloth Diaper Safe- Diaper creams that contain zinc oxide can coat cloth diapers and reduce their ability to absorb, ruining the cloth diapers. Our Diaper Cream is 100% compatible with cloth diapers. Many of our customers, like Rachel, use cloth diapers. “After trying absolutely everything (you name it, I tried it) I decided to try this diaper cream. It was given to me as a gift and it has been one of the best gifts ever! My little one had a terrible diaper rash that lasted weeks and weeks. We even switched to cloth and she would still rash out. Once I started using this cream, life got a whole lot happier for her. I love that it’s effective in both cloth and disposable diapers too. I strongly recommend trying this cream!
- It’s One of Our Top Sellers- Our Diaper Cream and Skin Conditions Cream always flop back and forth for the #1 and #2 best selling products on our website.
- Works on Cracked Fingers- Many people get little cracks in the tips of their fingers, especially in the winter and with frequent hand washing. Applying a little diaper cream to the fingertips helps to heal these cracks, often overnight
- Runner’s Chaffing- Another “off label” use that many customers have reported is using the diaper cream to help with thigh chaffing during distance running.
- Heat Rash- Harvey has been experiencing some heat/friction rash in his underarms and I started applying the diaper cream morning and night and it has taken care of it
- Heals Cuts and Scrapes- I always keep a second jar handy for any cut/scraps. It has anti-bacterial and wound healing properties and helps greatly with healing time
- Handmade in Small Batches- Buy purchasing our diaper cream you are helping to support a small business that takes much care into sourcing the best ingredients for your little one
Have you tried our diaper cream? Do you have any other uses I haven’t listed here? Please post them below.
As always, if you have any questions, please post a comment below
Dr Alexis practices online via telemedicine and is currently accepting new patients. Click here to book your appointment
Naturopathic Medicine is covered by most extended health benefits